Well I am a few days late putting our Halloween Pics Up. We had a great time, and they made out with tons of candy. We all dressed up and walked up and down our street, and I have to say, our neighbors gave them all handfuls....When we got to the end of the road it started to sprinkle so we headed home. They had fun..As you can tell from the pics, Averie cant wait till she can have her own candy....I dressed up as a Nice witch for the boys..They Didnt like me with my face painted for the Party. Didnt get a Good Pic of Us though...
I am married to Kevin, we are going to be celebrating out 3rd anniversary in a few months. We have beautiful kids and we have been in our new house almost 2 years. Hard to believe time is flyin by so fast
No comments:
Post a Comment