This week we have had Kayden and Cooper here, and I hate that I have to go to work and miss out on time with them...This morning Kayden asked me if I could call in sick....made me wanna cray....He is getting so big..He got to have a friend come over lastnight, its so funny to hear him and his friend Trey talk on the phone, they are so cute. Cooper has been a stinker, talking back and buggin Averie as usual. He cracks me up though, the other day they were playing on the computer, and he wanted to print a picture. I told him no, and he responded by saying "When I am 18 and have kids, I am going to let them print everyday", I couldnt stop laughing, and told him he better not have kids by 18.
We have been trying to Fatten austin up lately, he is so tiny, and his 24 months clothes are falling off his butt, so I got him some pediasure and trying to plump him up..Its funny when I put him on the scale, he asks "Did I get fatter?" The last few days for some reason, he has thrown up then felt fine the rest of the day??? Not sure why, I think he has been drinking too much milk for his lil belly...







No comments:
Post a Comment